Bailey Education Group, LLC, is hiring a Sales Manager to lead marketing and sales for the state of Mississippi. We are a regional educational consulting company who has been in business for over fifteen years and provide high quality teacher and leadership training and coaching.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, positive person who meets the following preferred requirements for the role:
1. Ability to multi-task within several different scopes of work
2. A developed sense of detail and organizational skills
3. Ability to successfully navigate Microsoft 365 components (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
4. Effective communication skills
5. Ability to build and maintain professional relationships as it relates to sales
6.Successful experience in working with others and an ability to motivate them to reach goals
7. Possess a state-wide network of colleagues and name recognition in Mississippi
8. Previous sales experience and an education background preferred, but not required
If you meet the above listed criteria, please review the job description below. If the work inspires and challenges you, please send your letter of interest and resume that lists at least three references to Dr. Karen Norwood, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com. Your latest supervisor should be listed as one of those three references. All references’ email addresses and phone numbers should be included as well.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Mississippi Sales Manager Job Description
1. Function as a direct report to the Mississippi State Director
2. Work collaboratively with the Mississippi team of project managers and State Director to:
Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company's impact in Mississippi
Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
Support Managers where we are currently working to grow the work and forge new relationships
Ensure that sales goals are met by creating weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategies to organize your work
Calendar your marketing visits, email blasts to specific districts, and calls to help you meet your team’s sales goals
Make and execute weekly plans of which prospective clients to contact and how
Leverage your relationships and those of project managers to assist in year-end close-out meetings and asking for repeat work
3. Execute the marketing and sales vision for the state of Mississippi as outlined by the State Director
Function as a member of the Bailey Education Marketing Team
Provide leadership and feedback to the Director of Marketing
Adopt and model the sell through relationships approach
Identify emerging markets for our services in Mississippi and develop marketing strategies
4. Manage planning of MS Conferences in conjunction with the State Director, enlisting Project Managers and other Bailey employees when necessary
Provide input on conferences to attend
Provide input on which Bailey employees should attend
Set up conference booths at all conferences, enlisting help when needed
Attend all MS conferences
Determine co-sponsors for Bailey conference events in conjunction with the State Director
Manage marketing inventory and storage of it in the storage unit provided
1. Communicate with all team members and clients in a timely, professional manner.
2. Assume positive intent when dealing with team members and clients.
3. Complete all other projects and duties as assigned by Bailey Leadership.